You are cordially invited to the launching of the book Foundation for Resuming the Philippine Revolution by Jose Maria Sison, to be held on July 20,2013 at the Great Eastern Hotel, Jade Empress Function Room, 1403 Quezon Avenue, Quezon City, 7 to 9 p.m.
The book is the first volume (covering 1968-1972) of a series of selected works by Jose Maria Sison from 1968 to 1990, co-published by International Network for Philippine Studies (INPS) and Aklat ng Bayan, Inc. The series consists of the following volumes:
1. Foundation for Resuming the Philippine Revolution (1968-72)
2. Defeating Revisionism, Reformism and Opportunism (1969-72)
3. Building Strength through Struggle (1972-77)
4. Detention and Defiance (1977-1986)
5. Continuing Struggle for National and Social Liberation (1986 to 1990)
The series is billed as an offering of Aklat ng Bayan and the Stichting International Network for Philippine Studies to the year long celebration of the 150th birth anniversary of Andres Bonifacio under the title,”Continuing the Philippine Revolution: An Offering of 5 Books on National and Social Liberation to Celebrate the 150th Birth Anniversary of Andres Bonifacio”.
Hoping to see you there,
Luis V. Teodoro
Chair, Aklat ng Bayan, Inc.